A little something more.....

.................

Monday, October 12, 2009

Senior Representitive program

I love, love, love, to shoot Seniors! They are my all time favorites!! So I really push the senior 'season'. Every year I have at least one senior from each surrounding school be my rep. (Salem, Payson, Eureka, Spanish)
I try to make it worth their while as well as mine. It has seemed to work beautifully. Here is what I am offering this year...
I will do a totally free senior session! That includes shooting time (about 2 hours), editing time, and a studio viewing session.
I will also give my seniors 50 free rep cards or bookmarks. These will have the seniors favorite images on them with a $20 credit for everyone they pass them along too.
For each Senior that books through you, you get a $25 credit to be used towards whatever you want at the end of the school year. Anything! That means prints, custom made announcemnents, storyboards, and beautiful senior session albums! So the more you work for me, the more I work for you. This will add up all year and in April/May we will tally everything up and do your final order. Ka-peesh? And most likely you will get some totally free stuff!!! Gotta love free stuff!!
I will be offering awesome Senior packages this year that come with announcements and Senior albums, as well! A must have!!!
So if you are interested, or know anyone who might be, please let me know asap. And it is never too late to be thinking about next year too!!


No comments: