A little something more.....

.................

Thursday, May 14, 2009

a little insentive....

As my thank you... I would like to give back. So I have come up with a little something more for you, for putting in your order. I hope you have loved my work and I hope I can be your photographer in the future. So here you go....


*Spend $200 or more in your portrait order get a complimentary 8x10 portrait.

*Spend
$300 or more in your portrait order, get a complimentary 10x10 mounted portriat. (on masonite or gatorfoam)

* Spend
.$400 or more in your portrait order, and get all of the high resolution digital negatives for free!!!

If you qualify for any of these, let me know which images you would like. You can email me @ nickanash@msn.com or call me @ (801)787-7644. Thanks again!!!

No comments: